CTO as a Service
Lead your technical team into success
Why hire a Virtual CTO?
CaaS stands for CTO as a service and refers to hiring a part time CTO. CaaS provides the assistance of a technical consultant to focus on technology-driven challenges and envisage the vision, roadmap and timelines in line with your business targets.
Hiring a Virtual CTO helps startups to develop, expand and troubleshoot their technical team and bud their ideas to fruition. This serves as a cost-effective option for startups or SMEs.
Our CTOs will help you to achieve the following objectives
- Develop a business plan by estimating costs and timelines for the company’s technology development and deployment
- Provide expert suggestions on the development platform for your business
- Helps you determine whether to outsource development by hiring dedicated engineering teams or build an in-house team
- Establish quality standards for software architectures, coding conventions, documentation requirements, and quality assurance processes at the very beginning of your project
- Ensure your business scales with growth and survives investors’ technical due diligence reviews
- Provide technological recommendations for the app you have already developed but the technology is out of date
- Provide advice on tech-related issues
The Role of a Virtual CTO
What does a virtual CTO actually do?
- Define a clear roadmap and avoid costly aberrations
- Build software architecture
- Advice on the upcoming technologies and select the proper technology stack for the product
- Develop corporate strategy regarding infrastructure and capital to achieve business goals
- Design and optimize the workflow for the company
- Mentor the team and help them to improve their skills
- Helps in building the team by hiring new resources
- Fill technical gaps while company searches for a right candidate
- Focus on the target markets of the business and deploy IT projects to support customer experiences
- Able to solve the technical related issues
Key Benefits of CaaS
- Business performance growth
- Deliver immediate value through experience at a lower cost
- Develop your own leadership & talent development plan
- Keep Investors happy with long-term financial planning
- Reduced operational risks and improved risk mitigation strategy
- Oversee the industry market trends and transform the business
Let us know what issues are you facing on your project.
We provide both consultation and solutions. Based on your problem, our team will recommend actions to drive your project to the next phase, OR we will provide you with a CTO to stand by your side and make sure you do not get bottlenecked again.